• Save time and money on unnecessary shop visits when your check engine light comes on
• Scan your Harley-Davidson bike's systems, including injection, body computer, dashboard, ABS and radio
• Read trouble codes and conditions with detailed descriptions
• Clear the check engine light yourself
• View your bike's systems, from engine control unit (ECU) to dashboard, with live data
• Search all bike's systems at once or individually
• Save and share reports
• Get ECU information and more Compatibility
IMPORTANT: Please determine whether your motorcycle has 4-pin or 6-pin diagnostic port before purchasing Motorscan adapter.
• The 4-pin adapter works on most of 2001-2015 Harley-Davidson models with Delphi® electronic control modules (ECMs) and 4-pin OBD data link connectors (DLCs) that support J1850 VPW protocol
• The Motorscan® does NOT work on the following 2001-2003 models: 2001 FLHTCI, 2001 FLHTI, 2001 FLHTCUI, 2001 FLTRI, 2001 FLTRCI, 2001 FLTRSEI, 2001 FLHRI, 2001 FLHRCI, 2001 FXSTDI, 2001 FLSTFI, 2001 FLSTCI, 2001 FXSTSI, 2001-02 FLHTP, 2001-03 FLHT, 2001-03 FLTR, 2001-03 FLHR, 2001-02 FLHP, 2001-03 FLSTN, 2001-03 FXSTD, 2001-03 FLSTF, 2001-03 FLSTC, 2001-03 FLSTS, 2001-03 FXSTB, 2001-03 FXSTS and 2001-03 FXST
• The following 2003 models are compatible only if they have Delphi® ECMs: FXDP, FXDL, FXD, FXDX, FXDWG, FLHTC, FLHT, FLHR, FLSTN, FXSTD, FLSTF, FLSTC, FXSTB, FXSTS and FXST. If in doubt, refer to the owner's manual or check the number of wired pins in the diagnostic port. If only three of the pins are wired, then it's the Delphi® ECM and the adapter is compatible. If all four pins are wired, then the Motorscan® adapter is not compatible with this motorcycle.
- ALSO AVAILABLE 6-pin adapter works with 2011-2015 Harley-Davidson CAN-Bus models with 6-pin OBD data link connectors (DLCs). See our other listings
• Plug-in adapter
• FREE app for Android and iPhone
• Quick start guide
• Tech support
• 1 year warranty
• Free updates
Great Product, does exactly what is says it does!
Verified Purchase on 21 June 2017
Great product, this is such a small package filled with big results..
It took me less than 5 mins to install on my bike and it recognized my iphone and my motorcycle effortlessly.
I can just leave this tiny dongle plugged into my ODB port and look at all the technical features of my bike with ease any time I want. Its a pretty cool app that I will be happy to show off to my friends. $300 seems pricy but, I will save that, last time I went to the shop it was $79 just to tell me what the fault code was, now that will be at my fingertips and I can diagnose things my self... COOL!