LOLER Inspections (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations) are typically associated with the inspection and maintenance of lifting equipment in various industries. However, it seems there might be a misunderstanding, as LOLER examinations and how they apply to motorcycle workshops. LOLER primarily focuses on the lifting equipment used in workplaces , such as workbenches and lifting tables.
- Regular inspection of lifting equipment
- Full reporting on condition of lifting equipment
- Notification of faults and or issues of concern
- Conducted by our professional engineers
- Can be used as evidence of compliance
- Special rates for multiple inspections at one site