- Motorcycle Diagnostics accessory for 6050
- Synchronising of the throttle valves on carburretor and fuel injected systems
- Dynamic analysis of the manifold intake pressures
- RMP reading
- Synchronisation procedures integrated with diagnostic functionalities of the engine control unit (idle speed control lock, TPS and / or self-adaptive parameter reset, analysis of fault code memory, verification of proper operating conditions, etc. )
- 3 analog inputs for dynamic analysis and data acquisition of vehicle sensors
- Built-in microphone
Through the 6053 DIVAS, you can synchronize the throttle valves, according to the manufacture’s recommendations. The graphic display through color bars of pressure values, the indications of the minimum and maximum of each channel and the real time engine speed, allow precise and intuitive operations. The green color and the buzzer advise the user of the perfect pressure alignment of the intake manifolds, subject to analysis.
In case of difficulties in achieving the desired synchronization, dynamic and simultaneous pressure analysis of each channel, through color graphics, allows the detection of sealing problems of valves, cylinders and /or ducts.
The integration of synchronization with diagnostic functionalities, allow without the use of additional equipment, to set up the bike correctly acting on the idle speed control lock (when applicable) or to carry out the intervention with all the resets recommended by the manufacturer service manual.
Through the connection to the sensors on the vehicle, 3 analog inputs allow the real-time monitoring and storing of acquired data, extending the diagnostic potential of the instrument. The user will be able to indulge in a variety of activities, ranging from simple dynamic display, a comparative analysis between the analog inputs and the values indicated by the control unit, to achieve high-speed acquisition and subsequent processing of the monitored signals.
the built -in microphone allows acoustic analysis of the vehicle, useful when working with the silencer.