Motorcycle Workshop Equipment – Price over service?
It’s fairly easy to identify good design, quality components and materials. Judging what represents good service can be a little more tricky…
A brief guide to good customer service – during and after sales…
Aside from researching on line recommendation (which may or may not be genuine),
- Referrals and recommendations from professionals, friends and users
- Talk and listen to the person offering the service (are they reading from a script)
- Ask difficult questions
- Can they offer alternatives, or do they ask pertinent questions of you?
- Do they have any negative feedback?
- Do they have a proven track record?
- Are they pushy?
If you feel happy with all the answers